We at Gray Ducks Athletics are seeking a Sports Management or related Intern for seasonal support of our adult athletics programming. This role is a work-from-home internship in which you will get great entry level exposure to an adult athletics organization serving the Twin Cities community with community soccer, volleyball and more. This is an ideal role for someone seeking to apply entrepreneurial spirit, a self starter, seeking to learn through trial and error, work well with ambiguity, and can take an overall goal and strive to meet it.
Potential Internship Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist national and international bound soccer teams with general administrative support
- Work with current and prospective players on registration and programming
- Design, procure and manage uniform acquisitions
- Produce internal communications, segmented audience of players, and supporters across social media and email as necessary
- Plan future programming and opportunities
- Other tasks as assigned
- Customized learning plan, get what you want out of your internship time
- Secure sponsorship and donors from community partners
- Advocate LGBTQ equality in sports
- Create and execute social media campaigns
- Create and execute revenue earning programming
- Weekly Roster Management
- Plan and execute community and player outreach and social events
- Recruiting of Players
Other areas of opportunity:
- Database development
- Website design and output
- Merchandise design
This is not a paid internship, this is volunteer OR for class credit only. To qualify for compensation, you could create a revenue growing stream through sponsorships, new programming and merchandise.
Contact us anytime of year to discuss this: email@example.com
While our website is usually up to date, the best way to engage in our soccer adventures is to join our Facebook Group. We play year round, with teams forming and reforming every 8-10 weeks.